By establishing a system for the protection of personal information and by ensuring that the importance of the protection of personal information is recognised and addressed, the protection of personal information will be carried out.
Article 1 What is personal information?
1. 'Personal information' refers to 'personal information' as defined in the Personal Information Protection Act, which is information relating to a living individual and which can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact details or other descriptions contained in the information.
2. "Historical information and characteristic information" of personal information refers to information other than the "personal information" set out above, such as services used and products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search keywords, date and time of use, method of use, environment of use, postcode, gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, device individual identification information, and information on the use of the website. Location information, individual identification information of the device, etc.
Article 2 Methods of obtaining personal data
1.The Service may request personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number and driver's licence number when the user registers for use. In addition, transaction records including the user's personal information and information relating to payments made between the user and our partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc.) may be obtained from our partners (including information providers, advertisers and advertisement distributors, etc.). Hereinafter referred to as 'partners').
2.The Services may collect information on users, such as services and software used, products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search keywords, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment (including communication status of the relevant terminal in the case of use via a mobile terminal and various settings for use), IP address The Company acquires historical information and characteristic information such as IP addresses, cookie information, location information and individual identification information of the terminal when using the services of the Company or its partners or browsing pages.
Article 3 Purpose of obtaining and using personal information
The purposes of acquiring and using personal information in the Services are as follows
1.For the purpose of displaying registration information such as name, address, contact details, payment method, etc., services used and products purchased, and information on the price of those products, in order for the customer to view and correct his/her own registration information and usage status.
2. for the purpose of using contact information such as name, address and e-mail address in order to send notices and products to customers and to contact them when necessary.
3. Purposes of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's licence number and the results of delivery by certified mail in order to verify identity.
4. for the purpose of billing for goods, including the name and quantity of goods purchased, the type, duration and number of services used, the amount billed, name, address, bank account number, credit card number and other information relating to payment.
5.For the purpose of displaying the registered information on the input screen in order to enable easy data input, or transferring the information to other services, etc. (including those provided by partner companies) based on the customer's instructions.
7.For the purpose of using information necessary for providing services to customers, such as the content of enquiries and billing information, the customer's service usage status and contact information, in order to respond to customer enquiries.
8. purposes incidental to the above-mentioned purposes of use.
Article 4 Management of personal information
In order to keep customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorised access to, loss, damage, falsification or leakage of personal information, the Company shall take all necessary measures, including the maintenance of a security system, the development of a management system and thorough employee training, and shall implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
Article 5 Disclosure of personal information
1. If a customer requests the disclosure of his/her personal data, this shall only be disclosed to the customer without delay. However, if the disclosure of personal data falls into any of the following cases, the information may not be disclosed in whole or in part, and if the decision not to disclose the information is made, the customer will be notified to that effect without delay.
Where there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the customer or a third party.
If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
If it would violate other laws and regulations.
2.Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information, such as historical and characteristic information, shall not be disclosed in principle.
Article 6 Provision of personal information to third parties
1.Personal information received from customers shall be managed appropriately and shall not be provided to third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Data Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
1.Where required by law
2.Where it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
3.Where it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
4.Where it is necessary to cooperate with a state body, a local authority or an individual or entity entrusted by one in executing affairs prescribed by law, and where obtaining the consent of the individual may impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
5.Where the following matters have been notified or published in advance
- The purpose of use includes provision to third parties
- Data items to be provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Cessation of the provision of personal data to third parties at the request of the person concerned.
2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases do not fall under the category of third parties
Article 7: Security measures for personal information
The Service takes all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
The Service will always endeavour to collect information on the protection of personal data and to implement the latest security measures.
Article 8 Correction and deletion of personal data
1.The Customer may request the correction or deletion of his/her personal information held by the Service in accordance with the procedures established by the Service if the information is incorrect.
2.If the Service receives a request from the Customer as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to the request, the Service will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the Customer of this.
Article 9 Suspension of use of personal information
If a customer requests the cessation of use or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as 'cessation of use') on the grounds that the personal information is being used beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been acquired illegally, the service will carry out the necessary investigation without delay and, based on the results, will cessate the use of the personal information and notify the customer accordingly. The customer will be notified to that effect. However, if the cessation of use, etc. of personal information involves significant costs or if it is difficult to carry out the cessation of use, etc., alternative measures will be taken.
1.The Service shall comply with Japanese laws, regulations and other norms applicable to personal information held by the Service.
Article 11: Person responsible for managing personal information
Music Forecast Customer Centre
Article 12: Inquiries
Music Forecast Customer Centre