Online Shop Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as the 'Terms and Conditions') These Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as the 'Terms and Conditions') apply to the online shop provided by Music Forecast (hereinafter referred to as 'the Company') on this website. The Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as the 'Terms and Conditions') set out the terms and conditions of use of the online shop (hereinafter referred to as the 'Service') The 'Terms and Conditions' set out the conditions of use of the online shop provided by Music Forecast (hereinafter referred to as 'the Company') on this website. All registered users (hereinafter referred to as 'users') are bound by these terms and conditions. The registered users (hereinafter referred to as 'Users') are requested to use the Service in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Article 1 (Application)
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all relations between the User and the Company relating to the use of the Services.
2. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the Company may also make various provisions regarding the Services, such as rules for use (hereinafter referred to as 'individual provisions'). These individual provisions may be referred to by any name. Regardless of the name of these individual provisions, they shall form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. If the provisions of the Terms and Conditions conflict with the individual provisions of the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
1. The registration for use of the Service shall be completed when the registration applicant, having agreed to the Terms and Conditions, applies for registration for use in the manner prescribed by the Company and the Company notifies the registration applicant of its approval of the application.
2. If the Company determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for registration for use and shall not be obliged to disclose the reasons for this at all.
1.If the applicant has provided false information when applying for registration for use.
3.In any other case where the Company deems the registration for use to be inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
1. The User shall manage his/her user ID and password for the Service at his/her own risk.
2. The User may not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend his/her user ID and password to a third party or share them with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and the user logs in, we regard the use of the Service as being made by the user who has registered that user ID.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, except in cases of intent or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (Purchase Agreement)
1. In the Services, a purchase contract shall be concluded when the User makes a purchase application to the Company and the Company notifies the User that it has accepted the application. Ownership of the product shall be transferred to the User when the 2.Company delivers the product to the delivery company.
We reserve the right to terminate the purchase contract in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the User in the event that any of the following events occur
1.If the user violates these Terms and Conditions.
2.If the delivery of the goods is not completed because the delivery address is unknown or the user is absent for a long period of time
3.In any other case where we consider that the relationship of trust between us and the user has been damaged.
3.The method of payment, delivery, cancellation of purchase orders, return of goods and other matters relating to the Service shall be determined separately by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual property rights)
The copyrights or other intellectual property rights to product photographs and other content (hereinafter referred to as 'content') provided by the service belong to the Company, content providers and other legitimate rights holders, and the User may not reproduce, reprint, modify or make any other secondary use of the content without permission.Article 6 (Prohibitions)
In using the Services, the User shall not do any of the following acts
1.Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
2.Actions related to criminal acts.
3.Acts that infringe copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights contained in the Service.
4.Acts that destroy or interfere with the functioning of the Company's servers or network.
5.Commercial use of information obtained from the Service.
6.Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services.
7.Acts of gaining unauthorised access or attempting to do so.
8.Actions that collect or accumulate personal information about other users.
9.Acts of impersonating other users.
10.Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to anti-social forces in relation to our services.
11.Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 7 (Suspension of provision of the Service, etc.)
1.The Company may stop or suspend provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User in the event that any of the following reasons are deemed to exist.
- When maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system for the Service is carried out.
- If the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure, such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power failure or natural disasters
- If computers or telecommunication lines, etc. are stopped due to an accident
- In other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service.
2.The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or a third party as a result of the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Restriction of use and cancellation of registration)
1.The Company may, without prior notice, restrict the User from using all or part of the Service or terminate the User's registration as a User if any of the following apply
If the user violates any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- If it is found that there are false facts in the registration details
- If the credit card that the user has registered as a means of payment is suspended
- In the event of default in payment of fees and other payment obligations
- If the User does not respond to communications from the Company for a certain period of time
- If there has been no use of the Service for a certain period of time since the last use of the Service
- In any other case where the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage incurred by the User as a result of actions taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal from membership)
The User may withdraw from the Service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedure.Article 10 (Disclaimer and disclaimer of warranty)
1.The Company does not warrant that the Services are free from defects in fact or law (including safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security or other defects, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). The Company does not guarantee that the Services will be free from defects (including, but not limited to, errors, bugs and infringements of rights).
2.The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage incurred by the user as a result of the Service. However, if the contract between the Company and the User in relation to the Services (including these Terms and Conditions) is not in accordance with the Consumer Contract Act, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User by the Services. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and the user for the Service (including the Terms and Conditions) is a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act, but even in this case, the Company shall not be held liable for default or tort due to negligence (excluding gross negligence) on the part of the Company. However, even in this case, we shall not be liable for any damage arising from special circumstances (including cases where we or the user foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damage) among damage caused to the user as a result of default or tort due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence). The Company shall not be liable for any damage arising from special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damage).
3.The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications or disputes between the User and other Users or third parties in relation to the Service.
Article 11 (Changes to service content, etc.)
Notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be carried out in a manner determined by the Company. Unless the User notifies us of a change in accordance with a separate method specified by us, we will assume that the currently registered contact address is valid and send notices or communications to that address, which will be deemed to have reached the User at the time they are sent.Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The User may not, without the prior written consent of the Company, assign his/her position in the Usage Contract or his/her rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to a third party or offer them as security.Article 16 (Governing law and jurisdiction)
1.The interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Japan. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to the Services.
2.In the event of disputes arising in relation to the Services, the court with jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction.